Phoenix Dosimetry offer a comprehensive repair service for Mini Instruments and all Thermo Equipment including NE Legacy equipment, all NE Farmer Chambers and Radiological equipment.
Ken Bosley, has a wealth of experience in the NE and Thermo equipment and works along side our other engineers to provide a fast turnaround on any repairs.
Please contact us if you require any further information.
The range includes, but is not exclusive to, the units listed below:
- Mini 900 Monitors – Both GM and Scintillation versions
- Smart ions
- 7-10 Mini alarm with MC10, MC20 and MC70 probes (parts are limited)
- Monitors including Electra’s, PCM’s and PDR’s and RM5’s
- Cable repairs
- NE Radiological Farmer Electrometers, Dosecheckers, Farmer Chambers (new and rebuilds)
- EPD-MK2 EPD’s (note some issues with parts)
- ED-3 Extremity Dosemeters
- Calibration checks for the above
We offer a no obligation free inspection for any faulty equipment.
Once we have carried out the initial inspections we will provide you with a quotation for the repair and any parts required so you can decide if you wish to proceed.
Our charges are based on £90.00 per hour any parts required will be charged at cost.
Most repairs take around one hour depending on the fault.
Should you decide not to proceed, then we can simply return the instruments to you for the return postage charge, which is normally £25.00, OR we can dispose of them for you depending on your decision.
If you would like to proceed with a no obligation quotation, then please send your faulty unit to our Sandhurst office address – Unit 8, Lakeside Business Park, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47 9DN with a fault description. We will let you know as soon as the unit arrives and send you your no obligation quotation/price for the repair once inspected.