Repairs for Legacy Mini /NE Health Physics and Radiological Instruments by Phoenix Dosimetry
Phoenix Dosimetry are now pleased to offer a repair service for Mini Instruments and NE Legacy equipment including all NE Farmer Chambers and Radiological equipment.
Ken Bosley, who has a wealth of experience in the NE equipment , is ideally placed at Phoenix Dosimetry for these types of repairs. The products covered include all the Mini and Legacy NE/Thermo equipment, the only limiting factor may be the availability of parts but in the majority of cases we can normally effect repairs.
The range includes the list below but is not exclusive to the these units:
- Dose Rate Monitors: 900 series
- 900 Series GM tube and scintillation detector based contamination monitor
- 2100 series ion chamber survey meters
- 7-10 Mini alarm with MC10, MC20 and MC70 probes
- Monitors by NE including Electra’s, PCM’s and PDR’s and RM5
- 1000 series type R, RL and CM11’s HM9’ and associated equipment
- NE Radiological Farmer Electrometers, Dosecheckers, Farmer Chambers (new and rebuilds)
Please contact us as we offer a free no obligation inspection service which is followed up by a report and a no obligation quotation prior to any works commencing. Should you decide not to proceed then we will simply return the instruments OR dispose of them as requested.